Friday, June 28, 2013

Where the sidewalk ends...

If there's one thing I miss since moving south it's running. I miss my running partner as well. Alex's dad, Bill, and I would venture out 3 days a week for a run in the crisp air beginning last November and enjoyed the change of seasons when the frost melted in the spring. "Run, juice, and pancakes" came to be our signature Wednesday morning routine. I am blessed to have had someone special close by.

Here is my new, smaller lake to run around:

Below is a picture of what I run into when running through my neighborhood. Not to mention its 100% humidity and a high of 101 degrees today. I know in November I will love running in shorts but at the moment I am jealous of the 82 degree high in Naperville. For now I will just appreciate the fact that we are blessed to be able to afford a gym membership and rejoice in the fact that I can run in the artificial air conditioned breeze. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment